As a new Harmony Validator I’m aiming for election so I can start contributing towards the decentralisation and security of the network. With a barrier to entry of 4.5m one tokens this is no mean feat, but I’m willing to put the work in.
Work so far:
- Built a new Linux machine to run my first validator node.
- Bought a new domain https://dkvalidator.one
- Built a new Linux machine running my new web site.
- Started the @dkvalidator Twitter account to engage with the community and pick up followers.
Work in progress:
- New website design to replace WordPress template.
- Blog content for the web site.
- Increase social media presence.
- Start a YouTube channel with Harmony content.
I’d really appreciate your help to make this happen:
- And if you can spare some ONE, delegating to me will bring me a step closer to election: https://staking.harmony.one/validators/mainnet/one1w7nvheulzwprf9d9a3r8sqtv5q47qlqx7kured
Thanks, and all the best!
No responses yet